COVID-19 accelerated the adoption of decentralized trials (DCTs) and revealed the need to make studies more patient- and site-centric.
To better understand the implications of new emergent solutions on clinical trials, Veeva surveyed more than 280 clinical leaders worldwide for their insights. This report shares their views on the industry’s progress toward digital trial strategies, implementation lessons learned, and what they see as the key factors of success.
Access the report for industry analysis on the following topics:
- Decentralized trial adoption before and after the pandemic
- Top benefits and challenges of decentralized trials
- Barriers to patient- and site-centric trials
- eClinical applications used to manage DCTs
- Future plans to adopt digital trial technologies