By implementing a unified RIM solution for submission management and product registrations, companies can realise a number of operational and strategic benefits for their regulatory organisation. Some of these benefits may seem obvious, but others hinge on the right implementation approach, positive user acceptance, and organisational readiness.
This on-demand webinar will focus on five key aspects to drive successful RIM adoption and maximise business benefits. These include:
- Building a compelling business case for IT
- Managing data quality in Regulatory Affairs
- Focusing on governance and data exchange with stakeholders and authorities
- Adjusting the submission process to embrace organisational change
- Continually improving business processes after implementation