Veeva is hosting this forum to bring together life sciences executives, leading scientists, and technologists to deliberate innovations in oncology. We recognize the importance of your role to the medical community and believe your input is valuable in this important industry discussion. This is also a chance for you to build your network.
We have confirmed participation from MD Anderson Cancer Center Madrid, leading pharma companies, a digital startup, and IE Business School.
Wednesday, 29 November 2017
12:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Marriot Auditorium Hotel, Madrid
Av. de Aragón, 400, 28022 Madrid, Spain
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch and opening remarks, Kilian Weiss, General Manager Oncology Link, Veeva Systems
- 13:00 – 13:30 How the patient dialogue drives innovation, Susanna Leto Zavka
- 13:30 – 14:00 A scientific leader’s perspective on industry collaboration, Enrique Grande, Head of Oncology, MD Anderson Cancer Center Madrid
- 14:10 – 14:40 Panel discussion: New commercial models in oncology
- 14:50 – 15:20 An introduction to Veeva Oncology Link, Kilian Weiss, General Manager Oncology Link, Veeva Systems
- 15:20 – 16:00 Coffee break
- 16:10 – 16:40 Winning the profit game – the value of being different, Prof. Martin Boehm, Dean, IE Business School
- 16:50 – 17:20 How digital innovation drives better patient outcomes in oncology, Gandolf Finke, CEO and Co-Founder, FOSANIS
- 17:20 – 17:30 Conclusion