“MSLs have deep, trusted HCP relationships and honed engagement skills. By partnering our MSLs with their medical information counterparts, we can ensure that HCPs always get the information they need, immediately.” - Scott McConnell, senior director of medical affairs at Alkermes
The MSL Report brings together perspectives from Alkermes, AstraZeneca, Sanofi, and leading life sciences companies comprising 4000+ MSLs worldwide to address the question: what is the future of field medical affairs?
Check out the report to learn:
- Key characteristics of the evolving MSL profile
- The growing role of technology in HCP engagement
- The importance of medical-commercial collaboration
- Changing KPIs for medical affairs
- Keys to engagement planning across the organization